Background

Tuesday 27 April 2010

New creations !
This is Miss Kitty.A little cat with green glass eyes, trimmed with vintage style lace, pearl beads and pure silk ribbon. Around her neck is a brass coloured kittie bell. She stands 4 inches tall. Her paw pads are sculpted and she is weighted. She has green coloured glass eyes

This is Elanor.A 4 inch bear in off white,trimmed with vintage style lace, pure silk ribbon and pearl beads. She has glass boot button eyes and is weighted. Her paw pads are sculpted.





This is Snowdrop,a sweet little rabbit dressed all in her vintage lace,silk ribbon and pearl beads. Her paw pads are sculpted and she is weighted. Her eyes are lavender coloured glass. She can be seen on my Ebay .
This is Mrytle, a little lemon coloured bear of 4 inches high. She has boot button eyes and sculpted paw pads. She is weighted as as the others dressed in vintage style lacs, pure silk ribbons and tiny pearl beads. She can be seen on my Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been making minitures for 10+ years now and have shown at Miniatura, Kensington Dollshouse festival and many more. I live in Cheshire, with my husband David and 15 year old daughter Anna and 2 cats called Izzie and Coci (both boys).Coci is mine and is black. I love all cats but especially black ones.I also love owls, as you can problably guess from some of my miniatures.I adore shabby chic style and love cupcakes and tea! I make a variety of miniature creations shabby chic, country kitchen themed and spooky little mini's. What I make depends on the mood I'm in! I love visiting old Tudor places(better still if they are said to be haunted!)Anna and I are very similar in our random ways, as we say who wants to be normal! She is my main inspiration in life. Love you loads xxx