Anna in her new shades (cute)!!!!!!!!
- Just finished in my favourite vintage style. Lots...
- New creations ! This is Miss Kitty.A little cat w...
- Brand new designs Voilet and Apple Blossom This i...
- Anna's New Shades and Gawthorpe Hall
- Easter holidays (Denbigh Castle & Rhuddlan Castle)...
- A easter message to everyone!
- My first new group of Spring bears
- New spring bears
- ▼ April (8)
- Cottage Kitty Miniatures by Julie Lawton
- I have been making minitures for 10+ years now and have shown at Miniatura, Kensington Dollshouse festival and many more. I live in Cheshire, with my husband David and 15 year old daughter Anna and 2 cats called Izzie and Coci (both boys).Coci is mine and is black. I love all cats but especially black ones.I also love owls, as you can problably guess from some of my miniatures.I adore shabby chic style and love cupcakes and tea! I make a variety of miniature creations shabby chic, country kitchen themed and spooky little mini's. What I make depends on the mood I'm in! I love visiting old Tudor places(better still if they are said to be haunted!)Anna and I are very similar in our random ways, as we say who wants to be normal! She is my main inspiration in life. Love you loads xxx