Tuesday, 27 April 2010
This is Elanor.A 4 inch bear in off white,trimmed with vintage style lace, pure silk ribbon and pearl beads. She has glass boot button eyes and is weighted. Her paw pads are sculpted.
Tuesday, 13 April 2010
This is Voilet, 4 inches in height,made from pale grey/blue sassy fabric. She has sculpted paws , shoe button eyes and is decorated with hand-dyed pure silk ribbon, a vintage look voilet and 2 charms.
This is Apple Blossom. She is made from ginger vintage long pile fabric. Like Voilet she has sculpted paws and shoe button eyes. She has green and pink hand-dyed pure silk ribbon,a vintage style flower and a brass charm, Apple Blossom is 4 inches in height.
Monday, 5 April 2010
Flutter- A 3.5" little bear, all ready dressed up for spring, and comes complete with her little butterfly friend.
Dilly- A little 3.5" bear, dressed in a yellow oversized cardi. Comes completed with her little floppsy bunny.
Rosey- A little 3.5" bear like Dilly, she comes with a floppsy bunny and wears a oversized cardi in pink.
- Just finished in my favourite vintage style. Lots...
- New creations ! This is Miss Kitty.A little cat w...
- Brand new designs Voilet and Apple Blossom This i...
- Anna's New Shades and Gawthorpe Hall
- Easter holidays (Denbigh Castle & Rhuddlan Castle)...
- A easter message to everyone!
- My first new group of Spring bears
- New spring bears
- ▼ April (8)
- Cottage Kitty Miniatures by Julie Lawton
- I have been making minitures for 10+ years now and have shown at Miniatura, Kensington Dollshouse festival and many more. I live in Cheshire, with my husband David and 15 year old daughter Anna and 2 cats called Izzie and Coci (both boys).Coci is mine and is black. I love all cats but especially black ones.I also love owls, as you can problably guess from some of my miniatures.I adore shabby chic style and love cupcakes and tea! I make a variety of miniature creations shabby chic, country kitchen themed and spooky little mini's. What I make depends on the mood I'm in! I love visiting old Tudor places(better still if they are said to be haunted!)Anna and I are very similar in our random ways, as we say who wants to be normal! She is my main inspiration in life. Love you loads xxx