Gentleman cat approx 3 inches in height. Please email me if you would like to adopt him.
Sunday, 14 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(56)
-
▼
March
(34)
- Halloween countdown
- ANNA'S COW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is my daughter An...
- Spring primulas one of the first things to appear ...
- MidsummerHe is a 3 inch bear with a top hat and su...
- CharlieHe is a 3 inch bear with handmade lavender ...
- Cecily, Lily and BillThese are two vintage lace be...
- NelsonNelson is a very popular bear and can be cre...
- The Harvest QueenThe harvest queen was my miniatur...
- Small bearsA group of 1.5 inch high bears. They co...
- Tudor ladies, gentlemen and children.These are a v...
- Tudor Servant MiceThese servants are all ready for...
- Renaissance rabbits. A pair of Renaissance rabbit...
- PoppyA country lady mouse. She is all dressed in ...
- Joshua and SophiePair of Georgian mice about 3 in...
- PercyScarecrow in his own flowerpot. Adopted. If y...
- Teeny bearsTiny bears, various colours. Please ema...
- Teeny rabbitsTiny rabbits around an inch in height...
- HalA little bear dressed for halloween with his ba...
- HenryRegency gentleman bear, 2.5 in height. Please...
- ThomasGentleman cat approx 3 inches in height. Pl...
- SaffronA vintage long pile rabbit, 3 inches in hei...
- SqueekA baby mouse! All wrapped up cosy and warm. ...
- KathrynA small Tudor mouse servant, ready to hire!...
- Winnie the witchA small mouse witch with bags of c...
- BethA child mouse with a miniature bonnet. Please ...
- Lily and LizzieTwo lovely girl mice 1.5 inches in ...
- Lady ghostDressed completely in white, ready to h...
- EmilyA small 2 inch seated mouse, dressed in lace ...
- Polly put the kettle on!A regency mouse carrying a...
- Seamstress mouseShe is ready to create or amend an...
- Mary, Edward and Jane
- Anna and me at Hardwick Hall
- Mummy
- Hubert
-
▼
March
(34)
About Me
- Cottage Kitty Miniatures by Julie Lawton
- I have been making minitures for 10+ years now and have shown at Miniatura, Kensington Dollshouse festival and many more. I live in Cheshire, with my husband David and 15 year old daughter Anna and 2 cats called Izzie and Coci (both boys).Coci is mine and is black. I love all cats but especially black ones.I also love owls, as you can problably guess from some of my miniatures.I adore shabby chic style and love cupcakes and tea! I make a variety of miniature creations shabby chic, country kitchen themed and spooky little mini's. What I make depends on the mood I'm in! I love visiting old Tudor places(better still if they are said to be haunted!)Anna and I are very similar in our random ways, as we say who wants to be normal! She is my main inspiration in life. Love you loads xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment