We went to Penrhyn Castle on 31st May. The highlight for Anna and my self was the doll exhibition in the stable block, a vast array from all around the world. My favourite was a large wax doll with a lovely expression. There was also for that week a dollshouse miniatures display with some wonderful creations. I even found one of my tiny bears in one setting ! the lady had bought him from me at Miniatura. The castle is huge and very cold!. The best part for me was the servants quarters, so warm and cosy, also the kitchens with lots of food recreations.
- Football Tournament, Market Drayton,5th JUNE
- Thank you to Anna for all the photos of Penrhyn an...
- Penrhyn Castle, the Doll display and the Dollshous...
- Bank Holiday Monday at Penrhyn Castle,North Wales
- We found these tiny wild srawberries in the gro...
- I have just added some photos of my Fearie miniatu...
- Miniature Fearie Crown, Wand and Flute
- ▼ June (7)
- Cottage Kitty Miniatures by Julie Lawton
- I have been making minitures for 10+ years now and have shown at Miniatura, Kensington Dollshouse festival and many more. I live in Cheshire, with my husband David and 15 year old daughter Anna and 2 cats called Izzie and Coci (both boys).Coci is mine and is black. I love all cats but especially black ones.I also love owls, as you can problably guess from some of my miniatures.I adore shabby chic style and love cupcakes and tea! I make a variety of miniature creations shabby chic, country kitchen themed and spooky little mini's. What I make depends on the mood I'm in! I love visiting old Tudor places(better still if they are said to be haunted!)Anna and I are very similar in our random ways, as we say who wants to be normal! She is my main inspiration in life. Love you loads xxx